Buoy C4 Opean Sea 15
- OPEN SEA 15 is the simpler version of float OPEN SEA 29, but it is manufactured with the same materials and technology.
- The float is very resistant and can be inflated to a pressure of 15PSI (1bar).
- OPEN SEA, when deflated, it can be rolled and stowed away in a very small space.
- It features 6 stainless steel D-rings on the bottom and 2 on the sides
- OPEN SEA 15 Is supplied with a high visibility 30x30cm flag and a 90cm long flag pole
• Dimensions 90cm x 28cm x 15cm
• 90cm flag pole and 30x30cm flags
• 8 stainless steel D-Rings
C4 Carbon company has never been on the market to follow trends, but definitely to make them and to lead the way to innovation. This was true for carbon fiber fins and spearguns, and this is a reality today in the wetsuits sector, thanks to the revolutionary C4 Carbon Skin. This new neoprene has the most important characteristics of a wetsuit: softness and elasticity, thermal insulation in and out of the water, and resistance to wear and tear.