Flashlight Seac R30
Despite its weight of only 480 gr and its size (length 17 cm, diameter 6.6 cm), the Underwater torch Seac Sub R30 is a small but very powerful underwater accessory suitable for every diving environment. It does not create encumbrance in your luggage, it can be hooked to the BCD rings, carried in the BCD pocket, or attached with the provided strap to the wrist. Thanks to the 3 LED 15 Watt light, it is able to generate a luminous output of 1500 lumens. The Internal Battery Li-Ion 5000 mAh is easily rechargeable with the cable Micro-USB supplied and it does not have to be pulled out from its case. It has an autonomy of 2 hours at maximum power and 5 hours at reduced power, ideal for travel and/or scuba cruises where it is more difficult to find disposable batteries.
- Equipped with 3 functions to control the intensity of the light and manage the duration of the battery. Full power 100%, reduced power 30% or flashing mode. Neutral White Light
- Excellent visibility in any diving environment. The light beam width can be adjusted by rotating the bezel, on a range that goes from 12° to 75°
- Extremely powerful 3 LED torch light. 1500 Lumen output. Weight only 480 gr, length 17 cm . Conveniently transportable in the BCD pocket. Strap for easy carrying included
- Internal battery Li-Ion (5000 mAh) rechargeable through Micro-USB cable included. 3 LED, Power 15W. Autonomy 2-5 hours
- Seac high-quality Italian design, ergonomic, built in aluminium alloy, tempered optical glass, resistant to shock and pressure.