Reel C4 Hercules
The structure of HERCULES reel is entirely manufactured in stainless steel AISI304 with the main crank assembled by welding. The spool, featuring a ø92mm and height of 47mm, is made in Polypropylene and it has a capacity of 65mt ø1.5mm line.
- Trapezoidal brake system.
- Tension knob manufactured in autolubricating POM material with a trapezoidal thread.
- Brake disc in stainless steel.
- Comes with two stainless steel winding arms: a collapsible arm and an extendible one.
- Easily replaceable ø10mm sliding line guide made in POM.
C4 Carbon company has never been on the market to follow trends, but definitely to make them and to lead the way to innovation. This was true for carbon fiber fins and spearguns, and this is a reality today in the wetsuits sector, thanks to the revolutionary C4 Carbon Skin. This new neoprene has the most important characteristics of a wetsuit: softness and elasticity, thermal insulation in and out of the water, and resistance to wear and tear.