Reel C4 VERTICAL
VERTICAL is a modular reel for spearguns. It features a special bracket for assembly on the speargun in the classic position or, without the use of the bracket, it can also be assembled directly on the trigger guard.
- The frame and the lever for winding the line are made of AISI 316L stainless steel.
- The reel is made by solid machining of a bar made in floating plastic material. This material partially compensates the weight of the metal parts. The high flexibility of the plastic material and the manufacturing of this part by solid machining makes the reel extremely resistant.
- The clutch knob, made by solid machining, features an ergonomic design and it is very small in size.
- The clutch has been designed not to completely block the reel, increasing its safety and making it highly versatile in any situation.
- The knob for rewinding the line is also made by solid machining and it is easy to use and large in size.
VERTICAL reel is available in 3 versions that differ in capacity:
VERTICAL 20 (20 m monofilament diameter 1.5mm),
VERTICAL 35 (35 m monofilament diameter 1.5mm) and
VERTICAL 50 (50 m monofilament diameter 1.5mm).
C4 Carbon company has never been on the market to follow trends, but definitely to make them and to lead the way to innovation. This was true for carbon fiber fins and spearguns, and this is a reality today in the wetsuits sector, thanks to the revolutionary C4 Carbon Skin. This new neoprene has the most important characteristics of a wetsuit: softness and elasticity, thermal insulation in and out of the water, and resistance to wear and tear.