- The frame and the lever for winding the line are made of AISI 316L stainless steel.
- The reel is made by solid machining of a bar made in floating plastic material. This material partially compensates the weight of the metal parts. The high flexibility of the plastic material and the manufacturing of this part by solid machining makes the reel extremely resistant.
- The clutch knob, made by solid machining, features an ergonomic design and it is very small in size.
- The clutch has been designed not to completely block the reel, increasing its safety and making it highly versatile in any situation.
- The knob for rewinding the line is also made by solid machining and it is easy to use and large in size.
VERTICAL reel is available in 3 versions that differ in capacity:
VERTICAL 20 (20 m monofilament diameter 1.5mm),
VERTICAL 35 (35 m monofilament diameter 1.5mm) and
VERTICAL 50 (50 m monofilament diameter 1.5mm).