Rubber Speargun C4 Mr.Carbon 2.0
Mr. Carbon 2.0 is a monocoque speargun entirely manufactured in 100% high modulus carbon fiber. It is an hydrodynamic speargun featuring a rigid barrel for very sharp and stable shooting.
CARBON 2.0 MODELS:
MR CARBON 2.0 65 : Barrel Length: 650 mm – Shaft Length: 1050 mm
MR CARBON 2.0 75 : Barrel Length: 750 mm – Shaft Length: 1150 mm
MR CARBON 2.0 85 : Barrel Length: 850 mm – Shaft Length: 1250 mm
MR CARBON 2.0 95: Barrel Length: 950 mm – Shaft Length: 1350 mm
MR CARBON 2.0 105: Barrel Length: 1050 mm – Shaft Length: 1450 mm
Mr. Carbon 2.0 main technical features:
- Exclusive C4 design with a reduced head and a higher volume towards the hand.
- Monocoque 100% carbon fiber.
- Great precision and control.
- Easy handling.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Great solidity and stability over time.
- Exclusive stainless steel muzzle that positions the slings parallel to the shaft.
- Stainless steel CNC machined trigger.
- Stainless steel behindhand triggering mechanism.
- Two adjustable ergonomic handles.
- Can be used with shafts with dia. from 6.0 to 6.75mm.
- Can fit C4 Hercules and C4 Vertical reels.
C4 Carbon company has never been on the market to follow trends, but definitely to make them and to lead the way to innovation. This was true for carbon fiber fins and spearguns, and this is a reality today in the wetsuits sector, thanks to the revolutionary C4 Carbon Skin. This new neoprene has the most important characteristics of a wetsuit: softness and elasticity, thermal insulation in and out of the water, and resistance to wear and tear.